________________________________________________________

  • Super street fighter













    Well, what can I say about SF. Ive been playing this game since I was a kid when I played SF2 Turbo on my SNES. Since then I have played SFA and in seldom times 3 Strike. I watched both Alpha movies and loved them but I was starting to loose interest in the series until SF4 was announced. Now im pumped up to start playing and teaching some noobs how much great to play this game.
    If you are new to fighting games then I recommend you for this series which is good series to start with and for the already veterans see you online.

    Well, this ends my favourite Capcom games I hope you enjoyed play it.



    File type: Jar file.
    File size : 988 KB
    Resolution: 174x220-240x320


0 comments:

Leave a Reply

Featured